- Nurse manager and nationally certified MDS coordinator (RNAC) for a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Occupational Health
- Supervising Public Health Nurse for a County Health Department
- Director of Patient Education, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention for a Family Practice Residency Program
- Continuing education instructor for CNAs, LPNs and RNs
- Lecturer and Clinical Preceptor for family practice residents, undergraduate nursing students and graduate nurse practitioner students.
- Hospital Staff Development Instructor
- Editor for nursing books
- Publisher of professional nursing articles
- Monthly columnist for Star Gazette’s magazine, Health Matters
- Wrote Catching Critical Changes: Six Essential Steps to Effective Nursing Assessment to teach nurses how to prevent missing critical changes in their adult and elderly patients.
- BSN from Cornell University/New York School of Nursing
- MSN in Medical and Surgical Nursing, Adult Primary Care and Clinical Nurse Specialist from Syracuse University.